Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Favorites

Am I the only one that immediately thinks of Rebecca Black when Friday roles around? Ugh. That darn song...

Favorite Medley: "Rolling in the Deep/Someone Like You/Turning Tables"


If you haven't heard of Justin Robinett and his talented friends, go check him out. I promise he will not disappoint.

Favorite Decoration Idea: Shutters


Favorite Song: "See No More"
Fun fact about me: I love the Jonas Brothers. Joe just released his new single today, co-written by Chris Brown, and it's really good. It is pretty different from the JoBros and I just know you'll like it.

Favorite Game: Angry Birds


I know I know...I'm a little late. But better late than never, right?


What are some of your favorite things? Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...