Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Random Thought

I had a strange thought today. I just realized I am going to be listening to the same music as the little kiddos I am going to teach. And by that, I mainly mean people like Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, and the Jonas Brothers. Why does Disney have to produce some of my faves? They aren't making things easy for me. 
{And don't even get me started on my favorite movies.}

While I am not planning on changing my musical tastes, I am planning on keeping it a secret from my future students. They don't need to know I can relate to them this well.

Any other "Disney" lovers out there? Anybody?

***Disclaimer: Those listed above are only a small part of my musical collection. I've been told I have a fantastic musical library full of very diverse songs.*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...