Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"I know what Easter is all about."

My kindergarten class had an Easter egg hunt today after lunch. We hid the eggs on the playground and the kids went crazy!

{Oh and by "hid," I mean we literally just threw them on the ground. We had over 200 eggs and about 10 hiding spots.}

After we came back inside, a little girl in my class started tugging on my shirt to tell me something.

Student: Miss Sarah, I know what Easter is all about.
Me: You do?! Tell me.
S: It's about Jesus!
M: That's right! And what happened??
S: He died.
M: Andddd...
S: He came back alive!
M: Yes He did!

Seriously made my day. Child-like faith. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. This is so precious! I pray that God gives me child-like faith more often than I care to admit, because faith not bogged down by the world is so powerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...