Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Favorites


Favorite Book: The Princess


I don’t know about you, but I LOVE to read. I don’t have much time to read (for fun) during the school year, but in the summer, I read about a book a day. My grandmother has an impressive library at her house with a lot of Christian novels. One of my favorite Christian authors is Lori Wick, the author of The Princess. I read this book about five years ago, and ever since then, it has been my go-to book when I have nothing else to read. I have probably read it over 20 times now. It is a perfect modern fairytale and I don’t think I will ever tire of reading it.

Favorite Music Video: “The Story of Us

Taylor Swift released a new music video!! This song is my favorite on her most recent album. She is just so stinkin’ adorable. She is so talented with telling a story and making you feel like you’re right there watching it happen. If you haven’t seen it yet, click on the title above and WATCH IT NOW!!

Favorite Shoe: Nike Free Run+

I bought these shoes in the last weeks of school and I think I have worn them almost every day since. I was a little iffy about them at first but I love them now. They are super bright and really cute. Surprisingly, they go with a lot of my clothes. If you’re looking for some great running shoes (or just tennis shoes in general), check out this kind. They are really light-weight and comfortable…perfect for the summer! And if you are not a fan of fun, bright colors, let not your heart be troubled! They come in many boring colors, as well.


Favorite Video:
You get it, girl.

I feel like this whole post was advertisement for different products. Read this book…watch this video...buy these shoes…I should be in advertising. Psych! I would be awful at selling stuff. I’ll just stick with teaching.

Try not to party too hard this weekend. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...