Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Inspired by Kristen

My best friend and former roommate, Kristen, is in Spain right now on a study abroad program. She is writing a blog to inform us about her trip (you can see it here) and it got me thinking maybe I should start one, too!


I’ve been out of school for almost two weeks now and I am still waiting to move into my new apartment. Long story. Basically, they had to do an ozone treatment and it seems they are just dragging their feet. My brother, Zeb, and I are living together this year and I am SUPER excited. We’ve been like best friends for as long as I can remember so this year is going to be so much fun. You never know what Zeb is going to do; he’s a wild one! His best friend Will is going to be spending a lot of time with us this summer so yay for being surrounded by boys!! Don’t worry…I’m used to it (I did grow up with three brothers after all).

Zeb and me at a UGA game this year

Speaking of boys, my other two younger brothers got a puppy about a month ago and he is so cute!! Everyone, say hello to Copper! He wanted to be in the formal pictures with Zeb so of course he had to get a bow tie. So cute!


He is growing like crazy! He's the sweetest dog and is super jealous of your attention. We have little kittens at our house as well and he hates for us to pet them. He will whine just like a baby if you play with them instead of giving him attention. He also really loves to chase them, as you can see in this picture. I got this photo right before they both started running.


He has now learned to shake, which is precious. I’m sure he’ll get sick of it pretty soon considering we ask him to do it all the time. We really do need to teach him another trick.

Once the apartment is finished, I’ll post pictures of before and after. I can’t wait to start decorating!! I’ll leave you with a verse I came across this morning that is just awesome:
                “…for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.”
                                Psalm 9:10b

Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. You are just FABULOUS and I am so excited about your blog!! Can't wait to read all about your adventures and yes, life with Zeb will be anything but boring!!! (but then again, not many days in our family are boring, simple... yes, but not boring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...