Monday, January 16, 2012

Too busy to do anything...

Wow. It's sure been a while since I've been on here. School started back last week and I have been soooooo crazy busy.

This semester of education school is going to kick my butt.
Found out I'll be working in a Kindergarten classroom. Not really what I wanted...but God has me there for a reason!

For my children's literacy and writing class...
{which is six hours long btdubbs}
we have to buy 25 books.
Twenty-five.
Are you joking?!
The only redeeming quality is that one of them is The Hunger Games.
So looks like I'll finally have an excuse to read it!

Hope everyone is enjoying MLK Day!
Hopefully I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...