Monday, July 16, 2012

Mexico Beach



view from the porch


my life at the beach
Mom and Wyatt



with my cousins Allie and Jen
Cal and his girlfriend

Another beach trip has come and gone. Two weeks at the beach just isn't enough time! I need a year...maybe more. I love the beach. 
Just in case you didn't pick up on that.

This year was crazy crowded. Not only did we have my family of six, we also had two girlfriends and a best friend. Packed house people. That's the only way to do it. Cal and Zeb both brought their girlfriends and Will came (as usual). He is like another member of the Burton clan and has been coming on vacation with us for the past few years.

Most of these pictures were taken when Cal, his girlfriend, and I stayed with Allie's family. We try to overlap our vacations every year.

We always stay in my aunt's beach house and they are currently remodeling the place. It is looking fantastic! The kitchen is now part of the 21st century (hello dishwasher!) and the bedrooms are almost done (hello carpet and non-sandy feet!). That house is going to be amazing when it's finished.

My goal is to make it down to the beach during the fall. I've heard that's the best time to go. So...girl trip, Allie????

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the house is so close to the water! Awesomeness. Looks like you got to be busy and relax. Those are the best kinds of vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun trip, all the bikinis are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...