Friday, August 10, 2012

Life Lately

This is my last week of summer vacation. And sadly I'm working every day. But I've managed to sneak in some fun in the afternoons.

On Wednesday, I had a little brother/sister date with Wyatt.
Chick-fil-A and the pool. Perfect day in my book.





I started reading this book yesterday and I can't put it down.


Wyatt was not too happy about taking pictures.



And here are a few pictures from the week. Find me on instagram! sarahecburton

Maggie!

farm life

Wyatt decided to get in Maggie's crate. So Zeb decided to lock him in.

Had to wait for these guys to cross the street...twice.

Hope y'all are enjoying your week!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute puppy :) Looks like a great last week of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom just finished that book and loved it. what a neat story she has! I want to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...