Thursday, August 23, 2012

To say I've been busy this past week and a half would be a huge understatement. For some reason, getting back in the swing of things has been especially difficult this semester.
So far today, three people have told me I look tired. I sure felt tired but I didn't think I looked tired. Guess I really do need some more sleep!

Anyways...I really just came to tell you I'm sorry for not being around. I haven't been getting online practically at all these past few days. I just have too much to do!

For those of you who haven't started school yet, I'm sooooooo incredibly jealous.
For those of you who have, I hope everything is going well for you!
And for those of you not in school, I'm also incredibly jealous. But the good news is this is my last year of school!
{until i start teaching. then i'll be in school for life!}

Cheers to the almost weekend!

3 comments:

  1. eww i hate when people tell me i look tired... espeically when i'm not haha!

    hope things slow down for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck this semester sweets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who says that?

    Happy senior year! I'm honestly a little jealous of you. I miss school!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...