Friday, November 2, 2012

Gimme those clothes

Wow it has been quite the week! I have a lot of catch-up to do over here.
But for today, I'm being super lazy.
Meaning I'm watching One Tree Hill
Coloring (yes, i'm five.)
Crafting
And online shopping.

By now you probably know that I'm teaching.
Which means I need a lot of cute, appropriate clothes to wear to school.
{even though i would rather just wear sweats}

I haven't looked at Shabby Apple in a while, but since I'm doing nothing today, I decided to look again.
Oh.my.word y'all. They have such great stuff.
Especially for teachers.
I'm loving the retro looks.

These are some of my current faves:
via
via
via
via
Clearly I have an obsession with red and black.
Product of my lifelong love for Georgia Bulldogs.
I wouldn't mind having any of these in my closet.

Hope you all had a wonderful week!
My semester is slowly dying down so hopefully I can catch up soon!
Happy weekend folks!

7 comments:

  1. I agree. You need these clothes. especially that black dress and the pink top with the cute long skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one tree hill, online shopping, crafting - love all those things!! and they have such cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These clothes are absolutely amazing.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also a huge fan of Shabby Apple. Great stuff there!

    I love "coloring..yes I am five"! I love coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so hard for me to find clothes that are cute ahd chic but still comfortable to be bending up and down all day and on my feet and getting kid dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously! THose are some gorgeous dresses! I love them all :)

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    Current Giveaway - The Printed Mint

    ReplyDelete
  7. gotta love shabby apple. its the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...