Friday, December 28, 2012

Staying Alive

{Please tell me you are now singing that wonderful song by the Bee Gees}

No worries...I'm still alive.
It's been almost a month since I posted!!
Slacker slacker.

Anyways, I'm just stopping in to say hello.
I have been so lazy over this break.
Enjoying time with my family, crocheting, reading
Just relaxing.

I'm trying to get all the rest I can before I start student teaching.
Because I just know those first graders are going to wear me out.
I can't wait!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.
Enjoy this time with family!

1 comment:

  1. FOund you through the link up.

    Good luck student teaching! I did my internship with first graders and now I'm teaching first graders again. They are exhausting but they're also so much fun!

    If you need any help just let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...