Thursday, April 18, 2013

Back to Life...Back to Reality

Well I did it.
I read ALL of the blogs I missed over the past few weeks.

Let me just tell you...it was a lot.
Almost 500.
I finished student teaching on Friday
{which essentially means I'm done with college}
so I had to have something to do!

It was a nice little escape for the past few days.
Catching up on posts in my free time.
Of which I have a lot now :)

So now it's back to the real world.
I can't stay in blog world forever!
Although it's tempting.
Who needs to work and clean and be productive, right?

Anyways.
I'm working on some catch-up posts.
I'm missing my sweet first graders.
But definitely not the early wake-up call.
It's good to be back!

PS Spring/Summer has arrived in Georgia! Nothing like a trip to the botanical gardens 
to get me in a good mood.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...