Thursday, February 16, 2012

Conversations with Kindergarteners

Time for more quotes from my little cuties!


Me: Alright let's line up!
Student: I love your shirt.
Me: Thank you! Now get in line with your friends, please!
Student: Okay but I really like your scarf.
Me: Aww you're so sweet! But I really need you to get in line.
Student: Alright but you're a really pretty girl.


****************************************


Student: Do you like to wear dresses?
Me: I sure do!
Student: Oh well I was thinking that you could come over to my house. You could wear a dress and I could wear a dress and we could dance around like ballerinas.
Me: Hmm...I'll have to think about that one.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahha kindergarten compliments- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, LOVE LOVE LOVE these tales. please keep them coming.

    you almost make me want to teach. and then i remember how totally impossible it is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...