Monday, February 13, 2012

"If you have migraines, you know pain."
Anyone remember that commercial? I hated it.
1. Because it was annoying.
2. Because I hate migraines.

I don't get them very often. But when I do, they are HORRIBLE.
Take last night for instance:
I had one of the worst migraines I've ever had. I needed complete silence and total darkness. Oh and I couldn't move or that would make the pain 10 times worse.

Somehow during all the pain, I fell asleep.
Praise the Lord.

While sleeping, I had a dream that I went to the store for some kiwi.
Only I couldn't find any.
So I walked around the produce section about 10 times looking for them.
With no luck.

I woke up craving kiwi.
I think it's safe to make the assumption that migraines make me want kiwi.
That's not too far of a stretch, right?

3 comments:

  1. eesshh glad you're feeling better. i've only had one migrane and it wasn't too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the logic :)
    And migraines are no fun at all. No fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a migraine one time. It was so bad that the right side of my body went numb. It was a very strange sensation. Also, my vision blurred significantly. It was really fun...NOT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...