Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

{i hope y'all sang that title as you read it}

Anyways...You may notice a little change over here on this little ol' blog.
Thanks to the wonderful Miss Annie from what she saw, I got a bloggie facelift!
She did such an amazing job. This was my first real blog design so I was a little nervous. But she was so great to work with and did everything I wanted.
It was like she's known me for so long; the design incorporated everything that I like.
If you're in need of a new look, definitely check her out. Her prices are great and she is so easy to work with. She's the best!

Thanks, Annie!

3 comments:

  1. Blogger facelifts are really the best.

    I know some people don’t get it, but when you log in everyday and it just doesn’t feel pretty idk it just makes me not want to blog haha

    You blog looks great! Doesn’t look a day over 21 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new design!! It is the best feeling to have a brand new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patriotic colors. I haven't seen stripes before. They are such a nice touch! It's nice to have a new look just as we approach a new season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...