Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Never Forget

It's hard to believe it has been 11 years. In some ways it seems like it was just yesterday that I was in my fifth grade class, watching the t.v. with horror as the Twin Towers fell. Our administration told teachers not to let us see the news, but my teacher felt it was important. I'm so glad she let us watch history happening. That day changed America forever. I'll never forget how everyone bonded together after that tragedy.

via

Today, I'm praying for those families affected by that day. I'm praying for our country that we'll be united and that God will continue to bless us. And I'm extremely grateful for those who fight for our freedom everyday.

Where were you on September 11, 2001?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...