Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Annecy, France

I really lucked out with the family I work for. After talking with other au pairs, I just feel so blessed. This family includes me in everything. While it's sometimes a bit much, I really have had a wonderful experience.

One of the things I love is that they take me to new cities. One of my favorites by far was Annecy. It's like the Venice of France, but much smaller. The day we went was beautiful. People were eating outside, playing at the park, and rowing boats on the lake. We visited the castle, ate lunch in a typical French restaurant, strolled around town, and stopped to blow bubbles in the park. Such a relaxing day.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...