Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Doing 23 the Right Way

In three short days, I will be turning 23!! It's pretty exciting to think I will turn 23 in Europe. But you know what's even better? The fact that I will be turning 23 in Italy. I don't know what it is exactly, but I just love that country.

We are leaving this afternoon to head to Italy. We will be in Benevento, my host dad's hometown for a few days. Then we are driving to Rome for my birthday. I'm so excited to visit this city that I've heard so much about. My Italian host family from last year has been telling me to go for a long time. And my Italian friend here is actually from Rome. So obviously he thinks I should go. I'm more than happy to oblige.

While I'm gone, here are some unedited pictures of the first snow!
I took the little one outside to play. The snow was almost all gone, but we had a lot of fun making snow balls. She also wanted to carry her "peeg" around in her jacket. So cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...