Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Paris avec ma mere

After we left Scotland, we headed to Paris. I was so excited to show this city to my mom. I spent a week there when I traveled with Rachel and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, the weather was terrible for us. Cold, rainy, cloudy, and windy. Not exactly the same Paris I visited in June. We had a good time, but my mom isn't quite sold on the city yet. YET. I'm planning to take her in the spring sometime in the future so she can see it in all its glory.

Our hotel was in Montmarte a few streets down from Moulin Rouge. I missed this landmark last time I was here, so it was a nice surprise to come across. We walked to Sacré Cœur, which was also close to our hotel. A quick stop in Notre Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, some shopping, Shakespeare and Company Bookstore, and some coffee about rounded up our trip. The rain really put a damper on things. We actually went to the movie theater one afternoon because it was so miserable. Sometimes you have to relax, right?

Because the weather was so bad, I have a total of 20 pictures from this part of our trip. Bummer. If you want to see more, I posted A LOT of pictures here.








1 comment:

  1. Ooo, Shakespeare & Co. Bookstore! That one is definitely on my bucket list to visit. Did y'all grab any good reads while you were there? And that's so exciting your mom is coming back this spring. Can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...