Thursday, March 6, 2014

Weekend in Scotland: Edinburgh & Glasgow

Hey friends! Long time no talk. Life has been much busier this time around. We are in the home-stretch of preparing for the English exam, so I'm spending a lot of time with the girls. Hopefully all our efforts will pay off and she will pass the exam with flying colors!

A lot has gone on that I need to document, but I'll start with the most recent. This past weekend, I traveled to Scotland with the family. We stayed in Edinburgh, but also went to Glasgow one day. We visited the Edinburgh Castle, walked the Royal Mile, went to the Edinburgh Zoo, and did A LOT of shopping. The weather was absolutely beautiful most of the time. Clear, blue skies and sun! It only rained for about two hours the entire weekend.


Ellersly House Hotel



University of Edinburgh







#always

University of Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...