Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring is Coming!

Praise the Lord, the weather is getting warmer. I fully expected to have a lot of snow when I came back to France, but it hasn't snowed once! The past two days have been absolutely beautiful. Sunny and warm! Does this Georgia girl's heart some good.

The weather is so beautiful, in fact, that it motivated me to get back to running. The last time I ran was before Christmas. So it was a bit rough. But some new songs on my iPod and the feeling of being in the sun got me through.


If you follow me on instagram, you've already seen this picture. But these views get me every time! Sometimes I just can't believe I'm actually living in France in the middle of the Alps.

I was running on a long one-way road next to a big field. Usually there is no one there. I stopped at a little patch of grass to stretch after my run and started singing out loud. I turned around a minute later...mid-singing...to see a woman walking past me. Oops! She probably thought I was some crazy American singing in public. Hopefully I sounded good :)

I hope the weather is beautiful where you are and that you're taking advantage of it! Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...