Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Done.

Well it's over. I am officially done with my junior year of college. Wow.
I can't believe I have been in college for three years already. I only have one semester of classes left. Then student teaching. Then the real world.
I don't want to grow up!

As much as I wish time would slow down, I am so glad this semester is over. It has been very challenging. I am sooo ready to have the summer to just chill out and relax.

Oh and we can't forget about my TRIP TO ITALY!!! Ahhhh! Can't wait. So freaking excited.
Only 9 more days!!!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, sweet girl! Always the best feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...