Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday

I'm linking up with Rachel today for my Top 5 Guilty Pleasures!

Just Peachy

1. Chocolate


That, my friends, is Chick-fil-A's new Chocolate Chunk Cookie. Out of this world. They are always served warm so they're always melty and gooey. Yummmm. I eat chocolate allllll the time. It's probably my favorite food. Yesterday I was eating chocolate chips out of the bag. #addicted

2. Lauren Conrad


I absolutely love this girl. I support anything she does. I have her books, some of her clothes, jewelry, etc. She is just so classy and down to earth. We would be best friends.
{obvs I don't know this for a fact...but i'm pretty sure it's true}
Which leads us to number three...

3. The Hills


This show is the bomb.com. I can watch these episodes over and over again. Definitely my guilty pleasure show.

4. One Direction


This probably should have gone in the number one slot. I am so obsessed with them right now. Not in a creepy-preteen-girl-crush way. I just really want to be their friends. They're so funny! Oh and I'm going to their concert in Atlanta on June 26. Can't wait!!!

5. Survivor

My family loves this show. We started watching when I was a freshman in high school and haven't stopped. So good.


What are your guilty pleasures?


Images:
1 2 3 4 5

2 comments:

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...