Friday, October 5, 2012

Proud Sister Moment

I just need to take a second a brag on my little brother. Callaway has officially been moved to the varsity football team. He has been playing JV and some varsity, but as of this week, no more JV!!
Which means Zeb and I don't have to drive home on Thursdays!
It was getting a little tiresome going home both Thursday and Friday nights to watch him play. So now it's just Fridays!

If you want to see a shot of him in action, click here. And here.

I love high school football. Really I love all football.
High school football just has a special place in my heart. I think it has something to do with the feel of a whole town rallying behind a team. There's just something so great about that.

It wouldn't surprise you then to know that Friday Night Lights is one of my favorite shows. If you haven't seen it, go to Netflix immediately and start watching. Tim Riggins is the man.

But I digress. Congrats, Cal! I'm so proud of you. Can't wait to watch you finish the season! Love you, bud!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you little bro! I love football too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...