Wednesday, January 29, 2014

So long for now

Well today is the day. I fly back to Europe tonight. This trip is a bit shorter...just three months.

Honestly I'm not wanting to go right now. I have loved being home with my family and friends. It's tough to leave them again. I also know what I'm going to be doing when I get back. Which makes me want to just stay here and get started on my life. It's a weird feeling I have right now. Of course I want to go to Europe. I mean, I'd be stupid not to take this awesome opportunity. But it's tough to leave. I never thought I'd be sad about going to Europe, but I guess there's a first time for everything!

On a related note, I hope we can even make it to the airport. Atlanta interstates are gridlocked. My flight leaves at 9:30 tonight but we're planning to leave my house a little after lunch. Would I be sad if I missed my flight? Nope. Buttttt I don't want to deal with the hassle of finding another. So let's just pray we make it to the airport safe and on time!

**Update: I'm safely at the airport and my parents are safe at home! Those Atlanta roads are crazy!**

America, you've been good to me. Can't wait to get back to you. 90 days. I can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...