Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favorites: Birthday Edition

I've been in a birthday mood lately. I have always loved birthdays. Except for my 20th. That one was pretty rough for me. I think for me it just meant I was really growing up. Like it was serious now. Anybody else have that same experience?

Anyways, my best friend turned 21 earlier this month and I have been in a birthday kick since then. So I thought I would let you in on the fun!

Birthday Gifts on the Hour
via
How cute is this idea? This means you would get 24 presents on your big day! And personally, I think 24 small things are much better than one big thing. Unless it's a car. Because that definitely wins.

Grand Entrance
via
How fun is this?! I don't know anyone who wouldn't enjoy busting through a door of streamers. I might have to try this on a gloomy day. It's sure to make me feel better.

Birthday Board
via
This is more for a classroom than a family. It's a great way to keep track of everyone's birthday.

Birthday Rolex
via
This is also a classroom idea. How cute are those cards?!

Monogrammed Frame

I made this recently for my best friend. I loved how it all turned out! Such an easy but perfect gift.


All of these ideas (except for the last one) are courtesy of Pinterest (what else?!). I'm not kidding, y'all. I'm so obsessed with Pinterest. Just so we're clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...