Thursday, September 22, 2011

I recently became a fan of Ben Rector. And by recently, I mean three days ago. I am such a fan that it is all I have been listening to for the past three days.
I kid you not.


His newest CD {Something Like This} just came out last week and I am in love!


If you haven't heard him before, you really need to check him out. His music is similar to Dave Barnes and Andrew Ripp (both of which are awesome).
They even toured together for a while.

In summary:
-Check out Ben
-Buy his music (all of it)
-Enjoy life.

PS: My brother was listening to this in the library yesterday with his headphones. A girl tapped him on the shoulder and said "What are you listening to? You look so happy right now."
Bam. His music makes people happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...