Friday, September 16, 2011

Sorry about the lack of posts. I've been in a blah mood lately about blogging. Probably because nothing exciting has happened. School and work are consuming every minute of my life. But it's okay because I love college! Seriously...no sarcasm.

Tomorrow is game day here in Athens. I wasn't planning on going because I went home this weekend. But my dad ended up getting four tickets so looks like I'll be back in Athens! Our tickets are split up so my dad and Cal will be sitting with the recruits while I sit with Wyatt somewhere on the alumni side. I get to spend all day with my favorite 5th grader!

On a different note, have you had a pumpkin spice latte yet??? I had my first last night and it was delish. I'm probably going to get another one tonight. I love fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...