Monday, June 25, 2012

Let's take a short break from Italy posts, shall we?

So you might have heard of a boy named Justin Bieber. You might also know that he just released his new album and is on tour. And just in case you're a big fan, you will also know that he has new dancers for his tour.
Well guess what. I happen to know one of those dancers! She was in my orchestra class in high school and grew up in my grandfather's church.

(she's the first dancer on stage)

Kind of crazy to think that someone from little ol' Grayson would end up dancing with Justin Bieber! Congrats Ely! You look great!

***********************************

Speaking of boy singers/bands...I'm going to the One Direction concert tomorrow!!!

Woohoo! Confetti! Party in the USA with Brits!

Seriously I'm so excited. My 13-year-old self may just come out.
Can't wait to let y'all know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...