Saturday, June 8, 2013

First Dinner


Said goodbye to this girl as a traveling partner two nights ago. After being with her for 3 weeks straight, it was weird to be apart. We got to see each other today for a good seven hours so the separation anxiety wasn't that bad.
Don't know what I'm going to do when she goes back to America and I stay in Europe!
Thanks for being such a great traveling buddy, Rachel! We had such a great time and awesome conversations. Literally don't know what I would have done without you. I would probably still be lost in Edinburgh trying to find my way back to the castle :)

And because I'm in Italy, what's a post without food?
This was the first real dinner of my time here. Gnocco with lots of different meats and cheeses. So delicious. The mozzarella was to die for. Yummmm. Pretty sure I ate half of the bowl of gnocco by myself.



I tried to get some good pictures of dinner but my family made fun of me. So I put my camera up. But next time I'm not going to listen to them!
In case you can't tell, it's great to be back here. I missed these guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...