Friday, August 23, 2013

Little town, it's a quiet village

Bonjour from France!
One of my friends (Hey Jess!) reminded me that I was like Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Is it sad that I never even thought about that until she mentioned it? What kind of Disney fan am I?!
(PS thanks, Melissa for the title suggestion!)
Now all I need is to meet a prince and my life will be made.
I keep saying it's going to happen because after all, Sarah does mean Princess.

Anyways, I'm getting settled here and really enjoying it.
I've been taking things easy these past few days to try to de-stress and relax. One of my favorite things to do here is go on walks. There are so many cute streets for me to explore.
Here are a few pictures from the walk I've now made twice. It's on the way to a friend's house so I will be making this walk often!

Mom, there are so many blackberries along the roads. Wish you were here to pick them with me!

Three shout-outs in one post. I must be missing my friends/family more than I realize!










1 comment:

  1. First of all, this is the best blog post title EVER! Like ever. Second, what a cute place to walk! I would take that walk often too. Cute little french cottages, blackberries, flowers...it couldn't be more perfect! Hope you are loving your time there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...