Thursday, August 29, 2013

Spaghetti Carbonara

According to Wikipedia, spaghetti carbonara is "an Italian pasta dish from Latium, and more specifically to Rome, based on eggs, cheese, bacon, and black pepper." So essentially it's like eating breakfast and dinner at the same time.


I had never heard of this before I came here. I was interested to try it. I mean, it's Italian food. What's not to like?!
It was good, but it wasn't my favorite thing ever. I couldn't get over the fact that my spaghetti noodles were covered basically with an uncooked omelet.

French bread is a staple at every meal. Sooooo good. Oh and bringing out the camera means the youngest wants to have her picture taken. Only problem is she can't sit still for even a second!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...