Thursday, June 23, 2011

"The Guardian" of my phone

For the past I don't know how many months, I have had a picture of Ashton Kutcher as the background of my phone. Wait! Before you judge me, you should know it happened as a temporary thing. I had to replace my phone and didn't have any pictures, so I took a picture of something our dorm room. 

[Sidenote: You can go ahead and judge the fact that we had a poster of him on our door. I won't blame you for that.]

Anyways...good ol' Ashton was only supposed to be on my phone for a couple of days. I really did plan to get better photos to replace him. But I never did. I'm not sure if I just got lazy, or if I just thoroughly enjoyed looking at Ashton every day. Either way, he stayed. And I don't feel bad at all. Sorry bout it.

In case you appreciate him like me, here's the picture. Go ahead. Bask in his glory.



And this is what it looked like on our bathroom door beginning in February (we take holiday decorating very seriously).

Forgive the horrible quality. It's the phone's fault.
Speaking of holiday decorating, I may have to do a post just on that. Kristen and I went wild with decorating. The bad thing was we never took down any previous decorations. By the end of the year, we had something representing every holiday and every season. We never ran out of things to look at if we ever had time to stare at the walls.

Sadly, I changed my background last night. But you never know. This picture may make a come-back in the future. Does anyone else share my infatuation with Ashton? I'd love to know I'm not the only one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...