Thursday, June 30, 2011

Which Wich

Lately, my cousin Allie and I have been watching the Harry Potter movies. We just read the books this year so now we're catching up on all things HP. 

Last night, our plan was to watch the fourth and fifth movie. After the fourth was over, we were starving. So we grabbed Jennilee (Allie's little sister) and headed over to Which Wich. Have you been there before? If not, you are missing out. This is their menu board:
via
You pick a category (1-10) based on the sandwich you want, grab the corresponding bag, and mark out which wich you want. Once they make it, they give it back to you in your bag. So fun! [Sidebar: If the cashier is smokin' hot, it makes the whole experience even better.]

I got an Italian Pepperoni Pizzawich. So delish. Allie and Jen got BLTs. Boring (jokes).


Allie

Jen


We then went to Peachwave. Fro-yo is soooo good. This place wasn't my favorite, but it looked pretty.



These are jello balls. The burst
when you bite them. Strange.

We did end up watching the fifth movie after we got back home from our cousin/sister bonding trip. Let me tell you. I don't know how people watch those HP marathons on ABC Family. It is so difficult to watch such long movies! They are good, don't get me wrong. But good grief...it takes up way too much time.


By the end of this week, we will have watched all the Harry Potter movies. I'm so sad to see this come to an end! Any other HP fans out there?


************************************************


There is a great giveaway going on at little girl in a big world. Click here to enter! Seriously, the best stuff ever.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!! I also love which wich? Sandwiches are fantastic...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...