Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Life's a Beach

Happy first day of summer!

Reasons I love summer:
-no school
-the beach
-complete free time
-the beach
-watermelon
-the beach
-tanning
-oh did I mention the beach??

We are leaving next Thursday for our annual family vacay to Mexico Beach and it could not come fast enough. I would so live at the beach if I could. Especially at Mexico Beach. Haven't heard of it? That's the point. It is never crowded, even on major holidays. There are no high rises and no traffic lights. Sounds like a perfect place to me.

via
via
via
Best souvenir store ever.

This year, we'll be gone June 30-July 10, meaning we'll be there on July 4th. Yay for fireworks on the beach! Because I am so excited for the trip, I have already started making my packing list. (Yes, I do make packing lists. It's totally normal.) I have also changed the background for every electronic device I own to a beach picture. To say I am excited would be an understatement.


If I haven't convinced you of the greatness of Mexico Beach, check out this article from Yahoo news. Apparently they thought it was great, too.

Anyone else have any fun beach plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...