Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Favorites

I don't know what the weather is like where you live, but here in Athens, it's a dreary day. There is no sun, the clouds are gray, and it has been sprinkling all morning. 
That's all the more reason for me to write this post. It always cheers me up!
So let's get down to it.

Favorite Recipe: Mozzarella Sticks

via
We all know how good these suckers are. Here's a simple recipe using only egg roll wrappers and string cheese. I haven't tried it yet, but it's going to happen soon.

Favorite Outfit Inspiration:
via

I love stripes. And turquoise. So this outfit is perfect! It is especially great for when I work because my office is always cold.

Favorite DIY Project: Toilet Paper Roll Art

via
This craft is so easy, it's just begging to be done. Smush (which apparently isn't a word, even though I say it all the time) the rolls into the shape you want. Then glue them together to make your design.
I've already started collecting empty rolls for mine. 3 down, 257 more to go.

Favorite Song: God Gave Me You

For all you Dave Barnes fans, you know he wrote this song. You probably also know Blake Shelton put it on his new album. I love the original so I wasn't sure if I would like the country version as much. But I heard it yesterday and absolutely love it! Listen to it here.
You can also read Dave's opinion about it here. Dave is a funny guy so this is worth a read.

Happy Friday!
Have a wonderful, safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...