Saturday, July 23, 2011

Good Times with Good Friends

This past Wednesday, I was able to take a day trip with my mom and Mrs. Andrea, her good friend from church. Mrs. Andrea has a mountain/lake house in Clayton, GA right by Lake Burton (fitting, don't ya think?!).

On the way up, we stopped at The Dillard House for lunch. This is a family style, all-you-can-eat, southern food restaurant. They bring all the food to your table and you eat until you can't eat no more!



Sweet tea in a mason jar. Can't get much
more southern than that.

Coconut Cream Pie


Her house is absolutely beautiful and has a gorgeous view.


View from the back porch


I thought this idea was genius. Hang lanterns and candles from a ladder for a perfect centerpiece on the porch.


I will have a hanging bed in my house one day. Even if I have to force someone kindly ask someone to make it for me.





Some of our good friends, the Turners, were staying at the house for the week. I absolutely LOVE them! Michael was our music pastor a few years back. He and his sweet wife, Heather, have a little boy who is almost two. Oh.my.word. he is precious. He is a ball of energy for sure.

We had so much fun catching up on life and just enjoying each others company. We are definitely going to get together again soon!

L to R: Heather, mom, Mrs. Andrea, Michael, Seth, me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...