Friday, July 1, 2011

Today is the day!!

It's finally vacation time!!

We're leaving this morning to head to Mexico Beach. I have been looking forward to this since Christmas. Yeah...you read that right. Since Christmas. I don't think I can fully describe to you my love of the beach. So just take my word for it when I say I love it.

My plan for vacation:
-get tan
-read a book a day (yes, I can do it)
-eat lots of fruit
-watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (new tradition I started last year)

Sounds like a great vacay, right? Be jealous.

Sadly, we have no internet access at the beach house. So while I will love being technology free (no sarcasm), I won't be posting for about two weeks.

This is where we say goodbye! Temporarily of course.

Happy (early) Fourth of July!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...