Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Romans 8:26



"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans."
Romans 8:26 NIV

I cannot tell you how many times this verse has comforted me in the past two days alone. There have been many things going on in my life where I was confused on how to pray. In one situation, it felt as if I had prayed so many times that I had nothing left to say. In another situation, I honestly had no idea what I should say.

Isn't it amazing that our precious Savior knows exactly what we need even without us saying anything? To serve a God like that just blows my mind.

No matter what you are going through right now, Jesus knows your heart and knows what you need. Even if you can't find the words, He will intercede for you and work all things for your good.

I don't know about you, but that makes everything so much easier to handle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...