Friday, July 22, 2011

Pinterest Favorites

Good news my blogging friends! I am now addicted to Pinterest!!
If you aren't on it, you are missing out. For real.
Let me know if you need an invite!

Today, all of my favorite things are coming to you courtesy of Pinterest.

Favorite Purse:
via
Favorite Space Saver: Office in a Closet
via

via

Seriously, how cool is this idea?! Such a clever way to save space.

Favorite DIY: Ribbon Lights

via

Just tie ribbons around a strand of Christmas lights for easy decoration. I think I may do this for my patio.

Favorite Laugh:

via
So funny. And so true.

Favorite Dress:

via

We all know I love LC. This dress is adorable on her. I want a lace dress so bad!

Let me know if you're on Pinterest. I would love to follow you!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...