Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Conversations with Kindergarteners

Lots of interesting happenings in Kindergarten today. Those kids are just crazy.

********************************************************

Upon entering the classroom this morning
Student: Ms. Sarah! You went to the beach again!
Me: No I didn't! What makes you say that?
Student: You have all those brown dots on your face again! (referring to my freckles)

********************************************************

We were talking about fantasy vs. reality in our reading time.
Teacher: Is Ariel from The Little Mermaid fantasy or reality?
Students: Fantasy!
Teacher: What about Cinderella?
Students: Fantasy!
Teacher: How about leprechauns?
Students (except for one girl): Fantasy!
Girl: But I thought they were real!
Teacher: Nope, sorry.
Girl: Aw, shoot!


********************************************************

PS in case you were wondering, school has completely taken over my life. Hence all the posts about kindergarten and the lack of posts about anything else.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love the freckles quote! When we were little my mom used to write down all the funny things we would say. You know back in the olden days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...