Monday, March 5, 2012

Next year will be the first time in four years that I will be able to paint my bedroom. I'm super excited.
I just have a slight problem: I'm awful at making decisions.
Especially with things that have to last a whole year. Like wall paint.
I keep seeing all of these wonderful ideas and I'm like "Yeah I want it all!"
Obviously that's not going to work.

So here are a few things floating around in my mind:

love this combination

paint to look like fabric




I was leaning towards a soft lavender color for the walls (like Whitney Port's bedroom*) but I think I may have changed my mind to this sea foam green color.

Well look at that. I may have just made a decision, folks. It's not as hard as I thought.


*Obviously I'm obsessed with all things related to The Hills.


Photos via my pinterest board found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...