Friday, March 9, 2012

Road Trippin' It

It's finally Spring Break!!!!
I'm leaving today for Sarasota, Florida. Seven hour drive. No big deal.
My friend is running a half on Sunday. Then we're hanging out on the beach every other day until Wednesday.
Oh. And I'm going to Disney World!!!!!!!
First.Time.Ever.

Shocking, right?!
I'm such a Disney freak. I'm almost embarrassed to say I've never been.
But I'm finally going!!!
Just for a day. But it still counts.
Woohoo!!

{This will be me.}

I'll be back next week with pics!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{just thought you needed a few more exclamation marks. don't think i put enough}

1 comment:

  1. you have no idea how jealous I am right now!!! have fun. can't wait to see the pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...