Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Advice

There are so many pieces of advice I could give. I couldn't decide on one, so I chose two. Two is better than one, right? Right.

1. Life is not always perfect. There are going to be storms along the way. Even though I'm only 22, I have definitely weathered some tough storms. But that's the beauty of life. If it were perfect, it wouldn't be much fun. How you conduct yourself during those storms speaks volumes about your character. I once heard someone say that in life, we are either in the middle of a storm, coming out of a storm, or about to face a storm. I'd say that's pretty accurate. So embrace it! It may not be fun. It may not be easy. But if you allow yourself to grow and learn through the tough times, you will be stronger in the end.



2. "If you're twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel - as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them - wherever you go." -Anthony Bourdain

{Seriously how perfect is this quote for me right now?!}


1 comment:

  1. nicely done...a perfect quote for any year 22 or 52.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...