Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Things

Day 14 of the Challenge: Things That Make Me Happy

falling asleep to the rain...chocolate...traveling...a really good book...spending the day outside...sitting around the dinner table with my family...snail mail...solid quiet time with just me and the Lord...fresh flowers...

And the thing that is making me the happiest of happy right now? My new camera!

One of the first pictures I took!
My wonderful grandparents, aunts, and uncles got me a camera and two lenses for graduation. I've been trying to figure it out these past few days. So much fun!
I couldn't believe it when I opened it. Can't wait to take pictures in Europe. Thanks everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...