Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's Gonna be May

That title has nothing to do with this post.
Other than the fact that it's the first day of May.
Spring at my house!

If you were to walk into my room right now, you'd see suitcases everywhere.
I currently have six suitcases open all over my floor.
My closet is almost empty.
I have boxes everywhere trying to pack things.

Packing up my life is tough.
Especially when I'm moving across the ocean for seven months.
Clothes are the worst part.
I want to take everything!
Trying to narrow down my clothes to fit into two bags is probably 
one of the more difficult things I've done in a while.

But. It is all going to be worth it!
I leave in 15 days.
15 days, y'all!!
I can't believe it.

I'm starting to plan out my final meals.
The Cheesecake Factory being one of them.
And Chick-fil-A of course.
If you really knew me, you'd know I have a serious relationship with CFA.
I'm talking at least two or three times a week.
And that's on a slow week.

When I was in Italy, all I missed was CFA and PBJ sandwiches.
I was only there for three weeks.
I can't imagine what seven months will do for me.

Welllll this has turned into a random post.
To wrap up:
I'm leaving in 15 days.
My room is a mess.
I love Chick-fil-A.

Happy First Day of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...