Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Best Friend Day

Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a while. I thought I was going to be stuck at work until 7, but Kristen rescued me!! We had a little study party in her room, then we headed back to the apartment for some fun.


We went to the gym first, ran a little, pumped some iron, then jumped in the pool to cool off. We were starving by this point so when we got back inside, we whipped up this yummy pasta I found over at Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hour


{Sidenote: this blog is AMAZING. She not only has a cooking blog, but she also has a teaching blog that I am obsessed with.}


Of course I forgot to take pictures of the meal, but just look at the pictures on her blog from when she made it. It was soooo good!! And we finished it off with brownies, which makes everything better. Oh and we were watching "Hitch". Love that movie.
Are they not the cutest couple?!


As simple as the day sounds, it was so nice to spend it with my bestie. It's been very weird not seeing her everyday like I did last year when we were roommates. But days like this make up for it!!


Hope you're having a "best day ever" kind of day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...