Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First day of the rest of my life

via

So yesterday was the start of the school year.
My junior year of college.
Excuse me, what?!
I should not be this old.

Anyways...I'm finally taking the real education classes and y'all, I am absolutely loving it!!! The teachers are awesome, the content is interesting (as it should be, considering this is my major), and my classmates are super nice. That's the thing about Early Childhood Education majors: they are all friendly and personable. Best major ever!

I'm currently sitting in my technology class waiting for it to start. It is supposed to be about technology in the classroom. Hopefully I'll get some good ideas for when I start teaching!

Hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...