Friday, August 5, 2011

Slacker Slacker

I have been seriously slacking this week. With blog posts, I mean. 
In all actuality, I've been crazy busy. I have 50 prepoffesional hours due for education school by August 19. I have been working in Athens every morning, then driving back to Grayson to work in the elementary school.
Every. Day.
That averages out to 2 hours on the road.
Each. Day.
I guess you could say I'm exhausted.

But the good news is, I'm going to Alabama tonight! {Tonight because I have to work before we leave. Such a hard life I lead.} Who's in Alabama you ask? Well let me tell you. My best friend Kristal, that's who! I am going with three of my other friends to visit Kristal and her family. And I can't wait!
I just may be passed out the whole drive down.

While in the good ole' state of Alabama {cue the music}, I plan on falling asleep on the beach, sleeping in late, falling asleep watching movies, etc. You get the idea.
But seriously, it's going to be a good trip. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures!

Any fun last minute summer plans???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...