Saturday, August 13, 2011

Quick Update

First of all...it is the last weekend of summer for me.
Seriously?! Where did it go?!

I have been crazy busy this week.
-Beach Trip-
-Lake Trip-
-Mayfield Dairy Farm-
-New Computer-
-Moving to Athens-
That's just a taste of what's been going on.

Tomorrow is my official move-in date so I will be packing/unpacking all. day. long.

Hopefully I'll be able to sit down tomorrow night and get some posts out.

Until then, here's a video I think is hilarious. My younger brother, Callaway, is taking German this year. He has been singing this around the house all week. Hopefully you'll think it's entertaining. It is much funnier to see a 6'3" man-child sing it while dancing around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...